Join the Leaside Towers Tenants Association (LTTA) for our next quarterly meeting on March 20th at 7:30pm in the Party Room.
On the Agenda:
- Pat Wright will bring us up-to-date on the status of the Syrian refugee community
- Registration information will be provided about the opportunity for on-site CPR training
- Jason Ash will make a presentation on his proposal about new street signage to celebrate our community
- Property Manager, Amit Thakur, will attend to answer tenant questions and concerns
- Most importantly we want input from all of you about things you would like the LTTA to undertake in conjunction with Management, to resolve issues and to provide constructive ideas to improve everyone’s living experience at Leaside Towers
All Tenants are welcome and encouraged to attend. If you haven’t yet become a member of the LTTA, we hope you will join or renew this year! Membership is only $10.00 per apartment per year.
Leaside Towers is YOUR HOME – Help us to make it a wonderful place!
Minutes of previous meetings are available here.