Here are the activities that we have planned for the month. Be sure to check the Events page for more details and updates.
- Fit for Life, Mondays and Fridays, 10 am – up to and including March 25th
- Shibashi Tai Chi, Wednesdays, 10am
- Library Open 9am to 9pm daily *
- Quarterly LTTA Tenants Meeting March 19th at 7:30pm
- Book Club – As Chimney Sweepers Come to Dust by Alan Bradley, March 25th at 7:30pm
- Adult Movie Night – Oscar nominated At Eternity’s Gate, March 26th at 7:00pm
For more info, please contact Pat Wright at 647-352-5304!
*Please note that there is tutoring and ESL in the evenings in the Library