Here are the activities that we have planned for the month. Be sure to check the Events page for more details and updates.
- Fit for Life (paid class), Mondays and Fridays, 10 am – new session starts July 19th. For more details please see this post.
- Shibashi Tai Chi, Wednesdays, 10am
- Library Open 9am to 9pm daily *
- Storytelling with Sage Tyrtle in the Library, July 3, July 17 and July 31st at 5:30pm
- Tenants BBQ July 25th, 6:00pm to 8:00pm – Please return your ticket request to the office by July 11th.
- Please note Book Club and Movie Nights are on vacation until September
For more info, please contact Pat Wright at 647-352-5304!
*Please note that there is tutoring and ESL in the evenings in the Library