Here are the activities that we have planned for the month. Be sure to check the Events page for more details and updates.
- Fit for Life (paid class), Mondays and Fridays, 10 am Classes start on September 16th and run to October 25th.
- Shibashi Tai Chi, Wednesdays, 10am
- Library Open 9am to 9pm daily *
- LTTA Tenants Meeting with special guest PC Nilo Espino our neighbourhood resource officer, September 10th at 7:30pm
- Storytelling with Sage Tyrtle in the Library, September 11th at 5:30pm
- Movie Night – Movie to be announced September 24th at 7:00pm
- Book Club – The Lilac Girls and The Lost Girls of Paris September 30th at 7:30pm
For more info, please contact Pat Wright at 647-352-5304!
*Please note that there is tutoring and ESL in the evenings in the Library