Here are the activities that we have planned for the month. Be sure to check the Events page for more details and updates.
- Fit for Life (paid class), Mondays and Fridays, 10 am – please note NO CLASS on October 14th.
- Library Open 9am to 9pm daily *
- Storytelling with Sage Tyrtle in the Library, October 2nd at 5:30pm
- Movie Night – Movie to be announced October 22th at 7:00pm
- Book Club – Hillbilly Elegy October 28th at 7:30pm
- Children’s Halloween Party – October 31st at 6pm. Limited space – free tickets must be picked up at the office
For more info, please contact Pat Wright at 647-352-5304!
*Please note that there is tutoring and ESL in the evenings in the Library