Here are the activities that we have planned for the month. Be sure to check the Events page for more details and updates.
- Fit for Life (paid class), Mondays and Fridays, 10 am – New session starts November 4th with NO CLASS on November 11th.
- Shibashi Tai Chi – Wednesdays, 10am
- Library Open 9am to 9pm daily *
- Classic Film – The Third Man November 6th at 7:00pm
- Book Club – Possession November 25th at 7:30pm
- Movie Night – Movie to be announced November 26th at 7:00pm
For more info, please contact Pat Wright at 647-352-5304!
*Please note that there is tutoring and ESL in the evenings in the Library