Please join us for our quarterly LTTA Tenants Meeting on December 10th at 8:00pm. The meeting will run from 8:00pm to 9:00pm and will be followed by a year-end holiday party with refreshments. All tenants are welcome and encouraged to attend.
On the Agenda
- News and information about current issues and developments in our Leaside Towers and Thorncliffe Park Communities, including TTC & Metrolinx Plans, traffic concerns and new crosswalks.
- Information on how residents can participate in the ongoing Town Hall meetings or contact your representatives to voice your concerns.
- Report on the LTTA sponsored Halloween party and plans for future gatherings for our younger tenants.
- Update on Getaway Club, Book Club, and planned Movie Nights
We welcome your suggestions for future meeting topics:
- One in the works: how to recognize phone or email scams or phishing expeditions and how to deal with them.
- Are you interested in another chance to learn CPR?
- How many are interested in more daytime activities or meetings?
We invite you to join the LTTA and to become a volunteer on the Steering Committee to support the programs and services we provide. Enrolment for 2020 memberships can be made at the December meeting – or any other time – for only $10 per apartment per year.
Minutes from previous meetings can be found here.