March 15, 2021
Leaside Towers – Resident Communication
As a reminder, to help contain the spread of the COVID-19 virus, please:
- Wear a mask when in common areas;
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds;
- If soap is unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol;
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands;
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick;
- Practice social distancing – Leave a distance of 2 meters between yourself and other people;
- Stay home when you are sick;
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your elbow; and
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces. High touch surfaces include, counters, tabletops, doorknobs, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, tablets, and tables.
Also, should you become aware of a confirmed case of COVID-19 within your unit, please notify the District Manager Amit Thakur by email at email@example.com as soon as possible.
Morguard is committed to the health and safety of our residents, guests, staff and communities. We will continue to monitor and communicate with you as updates and events require additional attention.
If you have any questions, please contact the management office at 416-421-8109.