Here is the latest COVID-19 Vaccine Update from Jaye Robinson.
- Today, the City of Toronto announced that vaccine eligibility at City-run immunization clinics will be expanded to individuals aged 70 and older (born in 1951 and earlier) as of 8:00AM tomorrow, March 27.
- Beginning tomorrow, eligible seniors will be able to book a vaccine appointment at one of the City’s immunization clinics through the Provincial booking portal or by calling 1-888-999-6488. I have been advised that there are almost 30,000 appointments available at these clinics.
- A number of hospitals and health partner-operated clinics are also expanding vaccine eligibility to residents aged 70 and older. Appointments at these clinics can be booked through the City’s VaccineTO portal or by calling 1-888-385-1910.
- Residents aged 60 and older remain eligible to receive a vaccine through the Province’s AstraZeneca pharmacy pilot and can book an appointment by contacting a participating pharmacy directly.
- The City is required to adhere to the vaccine eligibility requirements set out in the Province’s vaccine prioritization framework. For more information, please visit the Government of Ontario’s website.
- You can find a map of all the facilities offering vaccines in Ward 15, including City-run clinics, hospitals, and pharmacies, on my website.