Notice from Toronto Public Library
We’re excited to announce that all Toronto Public Library branches have re-opened to the public! While we are currently limited to 25% capacity during Step 2, we are pleased to be back to offering most of our pre-pandemic services:
What’s Now Available!
- Browsing and borrowing materials
- Library card registration and renewal
- Fine payments and loading print card funds
- Study spaces and seating
- Computer usage, printing/photocopying, and Wi-Fi access
- Information services (reference and research help, reader’s advisory, book-a-librarian sessions)
- Grab & Go bags (they were so popular that we’re keeping them around!)
Open from 3:30-7:00pm Monday to Friday, teens (13-18 y/o) can drop by our Youth Hub to use a laptop, access homework help, or just relax in the space. Current capacity is limited to 25%, or 11 people in the Hub.
TD Summer Reading Club
Our yearly summer reading club program is back! Now online, the TD Summer Reading Club is a great way to encourage kids of all ages and abilities to keep reading over the summer. Drop by the branch to register for free and receive your reading kit and web access code! For more information about the program, click here.
Please feel free to email or telephone me with any questions, requests, or if you would like to schedule a virtual presentation about how the library can best serve your clients. We hope to see you at our branch soon!