Great news from Morguard!
We are pleased to announce that we will be able to reopen our Fitness Centre as of Friday July 16th.
To facilitate physical distancing guidelines, the Fitness Center will be made available from 9:30am-9:30pm at 50% capacity. It is important as we open the Fitness Centre that we do so while prioritizing the health and safety of our residents and associates.
The Recreation facilities will be on a first come, first serve basis with a 1 hour limit to allow all residents that would like to use the facilities to have access.
To allow use of the Fitness Centre while working to prevent further spread of COVID-19 the following guidelines will be in place:
- Maintain the Public Health Canada recommended physical distance of 3-metres from all persons not from your immediate household.
- Due to reduced capacity limits, Residents will not be permitted to have guests use the amenities to ensure residents are given priority.
- Wipe down ALL equipment with the provided disinfecting wipes BEFORE and AFTER each use.
- Fitness mats and balls have been temporarily removed. Until further notice, residents will be asked to bring their own yoga/fitness mats and fitness balls for their personal use.
- You may notice a reduced amount of equipment and/or equipment flagged “Not for Use,” these adjustments have been made intentionally to encourage and allow for appropriate social distancing.
- A member of our team will regularly monitor the Fitness Centre periodically throughout the day to ensure physical distancing, face covering, and capacity restrictions are maintained at all times.
We understand accommodating these restrictions can feel like an inconvenience, however, adhering to these guidelines prioritizes the health and safety of our residents and associates, while allowing us to open our Fitness Centre.
If you have any questions, please contact the Management Office at 416-421-8109.