Just a reminder about Saturday’s event.
Update from PC Nilo Espino:
Please be prepared for the weather!
This will be a test of our Community Spirit!!! Rain or Shine, we will persevere. We will be sure everyone is safe and look out for each other.
Project ACRE (Act to Clean Ravine and Environment)
Date: Saturday, October 6, 2018
Time: 0900 hrs./ 9 a.m.
Place: Leaside Park
Students will be awarded volunteer hours. (bring your sheets if you have them)
We will make sure everyone is counted and acknowledged/thanked.
Thank you for joining this community safety and clean environment action!!!
Neighbourhood Resource Officer
Thorncliffe Park Community
Here’s what on for October:
- Fit for Life with classes on Mondays and Fridays. Please note no class on October 8th due to Thanksgiving holiday
- Body Flex and Shibashi Tai Chi will alternate on Wednesdays starting with Body Flex on Wednesday October 3
- Project ACRE ravine cleanup October 6th Leaside Park
- Leaside Towers Book Club Monday October 29th – The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society – Pat will have the books on October 8.
- Adult Movie Night Tuesday October 30th – The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society
See details on these activities.
Thanks to everyone who attended the Tenants Meeting held on September 18.
Thanks also to our guests:
- PC Victor Seruto, Toronto Police Services
- Anthony Clarke and Ryan Johnson, Regal Security
- Jaye Robinson, candidate for Councillor
- Incumbent Councillor Jon Burnside
Minutes are now available here.
The next meeting will be held December 11th.
Please join Project A.C.R.E. (Act to Clean the Ravine and Environment) to help clean up Thorncliffe Park ravine and environment. Lunch will be served at noon.
Contact 53 Division PC Espino #8739 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or PC Shin #8792 (email@example.com) for more information.
Our next Tenants meeting is scheduled for September 18th at 7:30pm in the Party Room.
On the Agenda
- Is Thorncliffe Park still a safe place to live, work and play? – Update from PC Viktor Sarudi and PC Farham Ali
- Activity Update with Pat Wright of the Getaway Club
- Property Manager Amit Thakur – to answer your questions and address your concerns
- MOST IMPORTANTLY we’d like to hear from you about things you would like the LTTA to undertake in conjunction with Management, to resolve issues and to provide constructive ideas to improve everyone’s living experience at Leaside Towers!
ALL TENANTS are welcome and encouraged to attend. If you haven’t yet become a member of the LTTA, we hope you will join or renew this year! Membership is only $10.00 per apartment per year.
Leaside Towers is YOUR HOME – Help us to make it a wonderful place!
Minutes of previous meetings can be found here.
September is just around the corner – where did the summer go?!
Here’s what on for the fall:
- Fit for Life resumes on September 10th with classes on Mondays and Fridays (no class on October 8th)
- Shibashi Tai Chi resumes weekly classes on Wednesday September 5th.
- LTTA Tenants Meeting on Tuesday September 18th.
- Leaside Towers Book Club Monday September 24th – The Daughter of Time by Josephine Tey
- Adult Movie Night Tuesday September 25th – Book Club
See details on these activities.
The Leaside Towers Tenant Information Kit has been updated to include the latest info from Morguard, LTTA, and the Getaway Club. To get your copy, click on the link below!
Leaside Towers Tenants Information Kit
Please note that the Information Kit has also been updated on the Leaside Towers Tenant Information Kit page.
Thanks to all that attended our last tenants meeting. Special thanks to guest Jon Burnside.
The minutes are now available here.
The next meeting will be held September 18th.
Wishing all of you a great summer!
Please join us for an important discussion about diabetes. Learn tips on how to prevent its onset, discuss tools to monitor blood glucose levels, lifestyle choices, review medications and more.
Sponsored by the LTTA and